- How do you describe a slow day?
- What is a another word for lazy?
- What’s a word for a lazy person?
- What is a different word for slow?
- What are four words that mean the same as slow?
- Who is a lazy person?
- What is a antonym for slow?
- What is the word for slow in music?
- How do you describe time moving slowly?
- What is a slow person called?
How do you describe a slow day?
Propably it means that the day is very lazy.
Wen we have slow day we don’t want to do anything.
We are lazy and everything pass slowly that day.
It means: It’s not a fast day..
What is a another word for lazy?
1. SYNONYMS. idle, indolent, slothful, work-shy, shiftless, loafing, inactive, inert, sluggish, lethargic, languorous, listless, torpid, enervated, slow-moving, slow, heavy, dull, plodding. remiss, negligent, slack, lax, lackadaisical, impassive, good-for-nothing, do-nothing. leisurely.
What’s a word for a lazy person?
Similar words for lazy person: couch potato (noun) do-nothing (noun) fainéant (noun)
What is a different word for slow?
SYNONYMS FOR slow 1, 2 unhurried. 5 sluggardly, dilatory, indolent, lazy, slothful. 6 dense.
What are four words that mean the same as slow?
Synonyms & Antonyms of slowcrawling,creeping,dallying,dawdling,dilatory,dillydallying,dragging,laggard,More items…
Who is a lazy person?
Laziness (also known as indolence) is disinclination to activity or exertion despite having the ability to act or to exert oneself. It is often used as a pejorative; terms for a person seen to be lazy include “couch potato”, “slacker”, and “bludger”.
What is a antonym for slow?
Antonyms: prompt, quick. Synonyms: slacken, decelerate, inactive, dull, tardy, gradual, slothful, dilatory, sluggish, dull-witted, boring.
What is the word for slow in music?
1. ADAGIO. “Slowly” When a piece of music specifies the tempo — or speed — as “adagio,” it should be played slowly, at approximately 65-75 beats per minute (b.p.m.) on a metronome. “Adagio” can also be used as a noun to refer to any composition played at this tempo.
How do you describe time moving slowly?
The verb ‘crawl’ is often used to describe the way time seems to move slowly when you’re waiting for something.
What is a slow person called?
laggard. noun. old-fashioned a person or organization that is slow to do something or slow to make progress.